Updated: May 2
IFRS Foundation announcement on the International Sustainability Standards Board (ISSB) - PDF
1. The International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) Foundation Trustees announced three significant developments at the COP26 global climate change summit in Glasgow, Scotland, on November 3, 2021, to provide the global financial markets with high-quality disclosures on climate and other sustainability issues in the future.
2. Many stakeholders in the profession, including those in the ASEAN accountancy profession, will prioritize sustainability standards as a top priority.
3. Kindly refer to the following news [https://lnkd.in/e7_qMdYu] from the IFRS Foundation for further details and various supplementary materials are available on the website: www.ifrs.org/sustainability.
1. 国际财务报告准则（IFRS）基金会受托人 [Foundation Trustees] 于2021年11月3日在苏格兰格拉斯哥举行的 COP26 全球气候变化峰会上宣布了三项重大进展，以便在未来为全球金融市场对气候和其他可持续性问题进行高质量的披露。
2. 行业内的许多利益相关者，包括东盟会计行业的利益相关者，将把可持续性标准 [sustainability standards] 作为首要任务。