1. Following the publication of a frequently asked question (FAQ) by the Inland Revenue Department (IRD) on the 2% withholding tax deducted from payments made by payer companies to agents, dealers, and distributors, the CTIM wrote to the Inland Revenue Department on 5 April 2022 requesting clarification on a number of points that had been left unclear.
2. The response from the Inland Revenue Board was received on April 15, 2022.
3. We have gathered the most important elements of the response for your convenience.
4. Join our Telegram - https://t.me/YourAuditor
4. 加入 Telegram 群 - https://t.me/YourAuditor 🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼